Environmentally responsible facilities
- Energy conversion developments using proven processes which meet the most stringent formulation and carbon standards to manufacture sulphur-free gasoline, resulting in reduced harmful tailpipe emissions and improved air quality.
- Sweet pipeline quality natural gas feedstock is a much cleaner form of energy than crude oil.
- Synethic gas from ISCG, combined with CCS, has excellent environmental attributes, including significantly reduced air emissions, non-fresh water use, and minimal surface disturbance.
New clean energy conversion industry with enormous potential in Alberta
- New high value-add processing and upgrading facilities operating in Alberta that will provide natural gas producers with oil-based netbacks for their natural gas.
- The energy content in the deep coals in Alberta exceeds the energy content of all of the oil sands and all of the conventional oil and gas reserves remaining in Alberta.